7 Tips To Be Success Online,
Some say the quote says “success leaves no trace” to Jim Rohn and others say it to Tony Robbins, but whoever said it, is dead. Indeed success leaves traces.
Look at any “night success” and you will find that a person has been working hard for many years before being successful overnight.
Radio, television, and various media outlets will be everywhere “celebrating the“ Great Success ”of a person.
So the three thought-provoking questions I want to ask you are:
a) How many paid courses did you enroll in the last three years?
b) How many books should you invest in?
c) How many gurus have you reached?
Yes, success leaves a trail. Success will not fall on your thighs from the top. You have to be willing and eager to seek it out. If you do that you will be successful at night and the media will broadcast their drums to celebrate your success.
To increase your chances of success, reduce your focus and set the things you always look for on how to do it online because that’s the way the world is moving and there is no going back.
The largest and richest companies in the world are online businesses; not by any form of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft.
Although it used to take companies for almost a century to become “Various Companies” operating worldwide, almost all of the above “digital companies” became behemoths worldwide within 10 to 20 years.
Not only companies, but individuals make it great online. Bloggers and marketers of information products like Jon Morrow, Brian Clark, Darren Rowse, Brendon Burchard, Russell Brunson, Amy Porterfield, and Neil Patel, to name just seven, have all built their own eight-person empires within a few years of appearing online.
It does not matter if you are doing E-Commerce, Information Marketing, Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, or any combination of online business, the key to online success is “CONSISTENCY” and following your clearly defined strategy rather than an opportunistic profit seeker.
Here are seven signs that you are on the road to success online. Not in a certain way:
1. Create your own “CUSTOMER Avatar” to determine who you want to serve. Your customer avatar is a mirror image of the dream customer you would like to provide. As you know, not all customers are born equal so determining the type of customer you wish to provide puts you ahead of the competition. With your address list, you are on the fast track to online success.
2. Create your own list of “DREAM 100” influencers and access them. Online Influences, Experts, and Gurus make things happen online. They have found what works and are building and measuring their eight-dimensional empires. Following, learning from, and modeling their success are the shortest and fastest ways to build your own seven-person empire that you can start without renaming the wheel.
3. Select the “THREE SOCIAL PLATFORMS” you wish to focus your efforts on and send them consistently. New social media platforms are born almost daily but in order to be successful, you must choose only three based on your goals and not on media popularity. Anything more than three will scatter you too thin and make you useless. Whether you choose any of the three Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Periscope, etc., must match your strategy.
4. Build your daily “CREDIBILITY AND GRAVITAS”. As the Bible says, “By their fruits, you shall know them. You know that people will follow you only if you have confidence and gravity. One of the biggest guarantees of loyalty is having a best-selling New York Times book on your behalf. Making it big online as you already know is not a walk in the park so day and night take steps to strengthen your credibility and gravity.
5. It works peacefully and with a complete focus on “LEAD LESSONS”, NEXT PAGES “and” UNDERSTANDABLE CONTRIBUTIONS ” offers they can do without you.
6. You learn to make “SELLING BOOKS” with beautiful hooks, stories, and donations. No matter how good your product is, no matter how good your reputation, and no matter how popular you are on social media, your sales letters that turn subscribers into paying customers send money into your bank account. Learning to create successful marketing strategies and targeting the right audience puts you in the winning league.
7. You learn how to create “FORWARD PRODUCTS” that change the lives of your customers’ dreams. As every businessman knows, whether you are online or offline, and even more so online, when dealing with customers sometimes in six-hour locations, you are in the business of changing lives. Simply put, he is in the business of change. If you can change people’s lives for the better, your bank account will grow. What makes the change happen is the good products you create. Products are the last in the series because they have to fit exactly the needs identified by your dream customer.
The seven signs above distinguish those who are on the path to success from those who are not.
To summarize, create your customer’s avatar, select the 100 online promoters of your dream, choose the three social media platforms you wish to be king, burn your loyalty and your day-to-day pulling power, your leadership. magnets, prediction pages, unrestricted donations, and brands sell your unrestricted products day and night.
To speed up your success, you are not just making unstoppable offers, you are creating an offer stack.